Friday, March 20, 2015

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!

It's been far too long since I've posted! 

Winter always puts me into a slump.  I get down and out, and my productivity goes to a standstill.  

Do you have issues in the winter? SAD?  The Winter Blues?  (Yes, it gets capitalized because it's a big deal!)  

Now that the snow has melted, and the sun is out more, I am ready to roll! It was a whopping 50 degrees here in Michigan today!  Time to crank the windows down, and crank the radio up! 

I've been working on adding a couple of venues to sell my items, I'm still staying away from Etsy though. I have my Storenvy and in the coming weeks, I will be a featured artisan on Bellechic, and have a permanent shop there, instead of a monthly feature.

There are a lot of new products in my store, and a lot more in the works.  I have recently invested in a vinyl cutter, so lots of vinyl stuff along with my sewn stuff!  

I just wanted to touch base! Look forward to an awesome blog from here on out! 

PROMISE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment